The Murph (White)
Printed on 100% combed ring-spun cotton, 4.2 oz., 142 gm/m² super soft 30 single jersey knit.
“The Murph” or Jack Murphy Stadium was named following the death of Jack Murphy in 1980. Jack Murphy was a San Diego sportswriter from 1951-1980. He was a key figure in bringing the San Diego Chargers south from Los Angeles, landing the Padres baseball team as a National League expansion team in 1969, and lobbying for a new San Diego stadium.